TCI SAARC, a vertical of TCI group has a strong presence in the SAARC countries. It provides services to Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and pakistan with offices at borders & capital cities.
- Govt. approved CHA license
- IATA Certified
- Govt. approved Courier license
- IBA approved transport Service
- Road and Rail Movement to SAARC Nations (FTL, LTL)
- Warehousing and Yard solutions
- Express Distribution (Air and Surface)
- Customs Clearance- CHA (Both sides of the Border)
TCI Nepal Pvt. Limited:
- Raxaul (India)
- Birgunj (Nepal)
- Ruphedia (India)
- Biratnagar (Nepal)
- Jogbani (India)
- Kathmandu (Nepal)
- Sonauli (India)
- Hitauda (Nepal)
- Pokhra (Nepal)
- Bhairahwah (Nepal)
Customs clearance at
- Raxaul (India) – Birgunj (Nepal)
- Sonauli (India) – Bhairahwah (Nepal)
- Panitanki (India) – Kakarvitta (Nepal)
- Jogbani (India) – Biratnagar (Nepal)
- Ruphedia (India) – Nepalganj (Nepal)
Services at Nepal:
- FTL, LTL, Sundry services from Birgunj, and Biratnagar
- Warehouse, Yard Management at Birgunj, Bhairahwah and Kathmandu (70,000 sq.ft. area under TCI Nepal Pvt. Ltd.)
- Third country import services from Kolkata and Vizag Port. FCL, LCL, Bulk Cargo movement by Rail & Road
TCI Bangladesh Limited:
- Petrapole Border (India)
- Benapole Border (Bangladesh)
- Dhaka (Bangladesh)
Customs Clearance at:
- Petrapole (India) – Benapole (Bangladesh)
- Phulbari (India) • Gede (India) – Darshana (Bangladesh)
- Hilli (India) • Dhaka Airport (Bangladesh)
- Chittagong Sea Port (Bangladesh)
Services at Bangladesh:
- Movement through Land, Air & Sea.
- Registered Company in Bangladesh, TCI Bangladesh Limited.
- Domestic transportation services within Bangladesh.
Sri Lanka: (Office – Coming soon)
Services at Sri Lanka:
- End to End Movement to Sri Lanka.
- Customs Clearance at all the Major Ports.
- Freight Forwarding by Air & Sea
Services at Bhutan:
- End-to-end transportation
- Customs Clearance – CHA (Both sides of the Borders)
- Movement till Border
- Custom Clearance at Amritsar
- Movement by Rail from Attari
- Movement by Road from Wagah Border.